• Luxurious linen sheets that you can print onto with an inkjet printer
• Open weave, natural ivory colour and soft, draping characteristic
• Print text, images or even photos onto soft linen that you can then sew
• Create fabulously elegant textile designs, from curtains and cushion covers to quilts
• You can wash your printed design with no risk of your images washing away
There is no mistaking the luxurious quality of pure linen – with its open weave, natural ivory hue and soft drape. And here we have pure linen sheets that you can print onto using your inkjet printer. Easily! No mess, no fuss.
Printing text, images and photos onto our linen sheets is no more complicated than printing them onto ordinary paper. But the results are stunning and will add a fabulously elegant touch to all sorts of craft projects, from curtains and cushion covers to quilts and cards.
The linen takes the ink beautifully. Leave it to dry for an hour or so after printing, then peel off the paper backing sheet and it’s ready for you to sew or embroider. Once sewn into your craft project the linen fabric can be washed – with no risk of your images washing away. A4 sheets.