• A premium quality transfer paper, TAP is designed to work on light or pastel surfaces
• Use with a printer or draw your design directly onto the paper using colouring pencils, markers and crayons
• Transfer designs onto virtually any surface with the heat of an iron
• Works on wood, polymer, canvas, glass, cotton, silk, lycra, even geniuine leather!
• Once transferred, images are colourfast and washable on fabric
Transfer designs onto fabric plus many other surfaces including wood, polymer, canvas, glass plus more. It works on almost any surface, including 100% cotton, silk, polyester, spandex, lycra blends and even genuine leather.
Once transferred, the image is fused into the fibres of the fabric, it virtually becomes a part of the material. After the image has cooled, you can stretch the fabric and it will have no impact on the image, it won’t even crack!
You can iron directly over a transferred image without an overlay sheet. The image will not be affected at all. This feature also allows you the opportunity to add and layer additional images to your project without the need to worry about peeling previous images off.
An image applied using this paper can be washed in a bleach cycle without the worry of any bleeding.
You are not limited to printing onto these sheets using an inkjet printer, this product has been formulated to accept drawings or designs made with crayons, markers and colouring pencils which you can iron onto substrates. Designs created with these colouring mediums can also be washed without any damage or deterioration once they have been transferred via TAP.
Works best on light or pastel coloured surfaces.
Developed by Lesley Riley, a famous textile artist in the US.
All instructions are included.
White, US Letter sized sheets. U.S. Letter and A4 sized paper are very similar in size. Most printers will have a U.S. Letter setting as well as A4. (A4 – 210 x 297mm, U.S. Letter – 215.9 x 279.4mm).