• Easy to use transfer sheets for getting your own coloured designs onto metal, glassware glazed ceramics
• Cut out your designs and soak them, then apply, your transfers will look just like coloured glaze
• Available in 17 gorgeous shades, including metallics
• Just harden in your oven at home at 180°C for 30 minutes
• Personalise our mugs, plates or tiles for the perfect gift
A really easy and mess free way of transferring your own coloured designs onto metal, glassware or pre-glazed ceramics such as our mugs, plates and tiles. Simply cut out a shape with scissors or use a craft punch or cutter to create your pattern. Leave to soak in water for a short while until the shape slides away from the paper backing. Place in position onto chosen surface, smooth from the centre outwards, to remove air bubbles and excess water with a paper towel. Leave to dry for 24 hours then harden in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes. Finished pieces can be hand washed. Pack of two sheets, each measuring 100 x 200mm.